It's easy to get your lines crossed in a Real Estate deal. That's why it is vital to have an expert working for you who is dedicated to detail and customer care.
Call me! Being in the Real Estate business for the past 11 years, I'm committed to making your next experience in Real Estate your best experience in Real Estate!
Update: 2016 The Market is Changing! In today's real estate market, Timing is Everything!
If you own real estate that you're thinking of selling, I would be happy to provide you with a FREE Home Evaluation. Simply click on the link on the left of this page and fill in the form.
There is no obligation. Inventory of affordable homes for sale is decreasing and Sellers are more in control. Homes are selling at a much quicker pace than one year ago and home values are on the rise!
If you are thinking of purchasing a home, it’s a great time to buy! . Interest rates will soon be rising in 2016 but are still very favorable making homeownership a great investment for your future!
For more information About This Area or for Current Market Reports and Real Estate News feel free to browse through the informational links I have provided on this page.
Five Reasons to Buy a Home Now : The tax credit expired, but it’s still a great time to buy a home thanks to low mortgage rates and motivated sellers. Here are five reasons why now is a great time to buy:
1. Low mortgage rates serve as an equity shock absorber. When buyers borrow at today’s record-low rates, they start building equity as soon as they close. That means they can absorb a few ups and downs as the still-recovering housing market gains traction.
2. Houses are in move-in condition. Homeowners continue to spend on maintenance and repair, according to the Harvard Joint Center on Housing. As these houses enter the market, they stand in marked contrast to tattered foreclosures.
3. Terrific houses are coming on the market. Foreclosures are finally starting to clear the system, and they are being replaced by some very attractive properties.
4. Appraisal regulations are finally aligned with market realities. Fannie Mae has adjusted its appraisal guidelines, giving appraisers more flexibility to set values that reflect the current market.
5. Plenty of programs. Many programs that encourage middle-class families to buy homes still exist, despite market downturns. Buyers who qualify can get a big boost by combining one of these programs with today’s low mortgage rates.
For more details on Current Mortgage Rates click on the link on the right side of my homepage.
Tired of searching through the thousands of Real Estate websites only to find that the homes you are interested in are already under contract or sold? Beat other homebuyers to the hottest new homes for sale in Spring Hill and the surrounding areas with my "New Listings Notification Service". See all new listings matching your specified criteria as soon as they hit the market. Sent directly to your email address. A much more efficient way to search for your next home! To get started, click on the link titled "Home Search & Notify" on the left side of my homepage and fill in the required information.